For those who do not prefer to come into the office or for whom it is more convenient, telehealth visits are available! Our providers will see patients via a secure website specifically designed for medical use. Examples of visits that can be conducted via telehealth include:
- Skin rashes without fever
- Complaints of pains of different types (due to injury, headache, stomach ache, back pain, insect bites)
- Vomiting or diarrhea without fever
- Developmental concerns: excessive crying, speech problems, tantrums
- Behavioral, emotional, educational, hyperactivity concerns
- Asthma or allergy concerns
- Mental health visits for ADD/ ADHD, anxiety, depression
- Well check ups (with follow up visit as needed for vaccinations)
- Follow-up visits for various conditions including those above
Wondering about a telehealth visit?
Here are some answers to Frequently Asked Questions:
Q: Will my insurance pay for telemedicine visits?
A: Yes. Co-payments and deductibles apply to telemedicine just as they do for office visits.
Q: What about privacy and HIPAA?
A: Our telemedicine platform is HIPAA compliant. We suggest that you conduct your telehealth visit in an area that gives you privacy.
Q: What kind of technology is required?
A: You can use a Smartphone, tablet, desktop, or laptop. Your device will need a camera and a microphone as well as internet access. For best results, you should connect to us with Google Chrome or Firefox. Safari generally does not work well with our platform.