Chester Pediatrics is Always Happy to Welcome New Patients!
Our mission is to promote wellness to infants, children, and adolescents by empowering self and parental advocacy and autonomy through anticipatory guidance. We strive to provide personalized, professional care with compassion, excellence and value. We hope to forge a strong partnership with you and your family for the benefit of your child’s health and well being.
Useful items to bring to your child's first visit with us:
- complete immunization records
- medical records from your previous pediatrician
- legal guardianship or custody papers with seal (if applicable)
- insurance card
Here are some tips to help make the most of your appointments:
- Schedule well checks as far in advance as possible.
- Write down any questions you may have before the visit.
- If you have specific concerns when scheduling your appointment, let the receptionist know, so that we can budget time accordingly.
- Ask for handouts on any health concerns.
- Give at least twenty-four hours notice for any cancellation.
- Know your insurance plan, and bring your card and co-pay.
Below is a link to our "New Patient Packet" which you may download and print. You can either bring the completed forms with you to your next appointment, or mail them to us.
- Patient Guide
- Health History Form
- Privacy Practices
- Registration Form
- Authorization to Release Healthcare Information