Chester Pediatrics is Always Happy to
Welcome New Patients
Whether you are having a new baby, moving to the area, or just want to see what Chester Pediatrics has to offer, we look forward to seeing you. Read the sections on Philosophy of the Practice, Insurance Coverage, and About Us, for more information.
Here are some tips to help make the most of your appointments:
- Schedule well checks as far in advance as possible.
- Write down any questions you may have before the visit.
- If you have specific concerns when scheduling your appointment, let the receptionist know, so that we can budget time accordingly.
- Ask for handouts on any health concerns.
- Keep your appointment card in a prominent place, (like the refrigerator).
- Give at least twenty-four hours notice for any cancellation.
- Know your insurance plan, and bring your card and co-pay.
We hope to forge a strong partnership with you and your family for the benefit of your child’s health and well being.
Below are links to patient forms that are commonly used. You may click any of the links to open the corresponding form that can then be printed and completed. You can either bring the completed forms with you to your next appointment, or mail them to us.